NEARLY ANY ASSET CAN BE THE SOURCE OF A BARTER TRANSACTION.
From time to time companies are faced with excess inventory or underperforming assets, i.e. model changes, packaging changes, obsolete technology, etc. Typically these products are sold into the liquidation market at a fraction of the original value.
BizXchange buys these inventories and pays a much higher than liquidation prices (at least 2 to 3 times liquidation pricing). The Manufacturer will receive trade credits for the inventory which they then use to purchase expenses back from BizXchange. By doing so, the company is able to receive a much higher value for the assets and is able to offset budget cash expenses such as:
Through direct and indirect distribution channel relationships, BizXchange is able to reposition the assets much more efficiently and cost effectively than the company would be able.
- Media and advertising
- Travel and entertainment
- Capital expenditures
- Promotional products
BizXchange understands that the brand and price sensitivity in dealing with this product and will ensure that distribution channels do not compete with existing marketing efforts. BizXchange will work closely with the manufacturer and agree to any restrictions on the distribution of product to ensure that it is not cannibalizing or competing with the manufacture’s first line products.
When BizX purchases excess inventory it has many options as to where the product will be repositioned including:
- BizXchange’s and its affiliate’s direct private network of over 100,000 businesses worldwide
- International exports to non-competing markets
- Sold into secondary non-visible markets such as prisons or institutions
- Given away for promotional use through a media agency, i.e. gift with subscription
- Used by retailers or service company for cross promotion, i.e. gift with purchase
- Donation to charities